I've also decided to incorporate it into an Instagram GIVEAWAY! The lovely team at Natural Raw C have given me a case of their famous coconut water (12 x 330mls) to giveaway, so what better way to choose a winner than to do a recipe competition! Simply:
1. Follow @healthforhappy and @naturalrawc
2. Remake this recipe
3. Post a photo of your recreation to Instagram and #healthforhappyrawc
The competition will run until the 10th of August, and is open to Australian Residents only!
- 3/4 cup pecans (or mixed nuts/seeds of choice)
- 1 cup dates
- 2 tbsp Natural Raw C Coconut Water
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut (shredded/flakes/desiccated)
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in water for at least 2 hours
- 1/2 cup coconut (shredded/flakes)
- 1/2 cup Natural Raw C Coconut Water
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 fresh strawberries, sliced thinly
- Handful of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes for decoration (optional)
- Process/blend pecans until finely chopped before adding other crust ingredients. Blend until it reaches a dough-like consistency.
- Spread crust on the bottom of a lined tin/container and place in freezer/fridge to set while you make the filling.
- Blend cashews until smooth before adding ingredients. Continue to blend until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Layer coconut filling on top of the chocolate crust. You can add some berries/coconut directly into the mix, or simply layer them on top. Leave to set for 4 hours in the fridge or 2 in the freezer.
- Let stand for about 5-10 minutes in room temperature before serving!
Looking forward to seeing your recreations - don't forget to #healthforhappyrawc for your chance to win a carton of Natural Raw C Coconut Water!